Lavin Lift Strap now has an Instructional video for correct sizing of the Lavin Lift Straps at www.youtube.com/user/lavinliftstrap
See all of our videos, for both re-usable straps and Single Patient Use Disposable at www.youtube.com/user/lavinliftstrap
Thanks to those who attended the following conferences the past few months:
1. Kansas Hospital Association conference in Kansas City KS in November.
2. Med Trade in Atlanta, GA in October
3. INNO-Vention, A Medical Main Street Conference in Novi MI in October
4. Area Agency on Aging 1-B in Sterling Heights, MI in October
5. Northwest Region Wound Ostomy and Continence Nurses Society in Seattle WA in September
Lavin Lift Strap announces the new Single Limb Suspension Strap, Patent Pending, as part of the "SPUD", (Single Patient Use Disposable) product line.
Designed and packaged in response to institutional evaluation input, each strap is separately packaged and color coded in Small, Medium and Large sizes for single limb suspension requirements, "per patient use". Just what the doctor ordered for wound care, catheter insertion, and other procedures requiring limb suspension.
For information, see your local representative or contact Lavin Lift Strap.
Click here: http://quest.mda.org/article/product-peeks-winter-2013 to see Lavin Lift Strap in "Product Peeks" in Quest Magazine.
Click here: http://www.o-wm.com/content/industry-innovation to read article on Lavin Lift Strap in Ostomy Wound Management magazine.
Stay tuned for new information on how "home caregivers" can obtain Lavin Lift Strap re-usable straps.